Monday, June 22, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, ROB!








He is so good to his children - playing, laughing and joking with them, and teaching them. He spoils them some by getting to see them throughout the day when he is in town. He could just stay holed up in his office, not coming out until dinner, but he comes out numerous times to check in with us, help out, and have a little fun. He is a great example of selflessness, service and generosity to them and me. He LOVES to have fun and live life to its fullest.

The primary sang to their dads in Sacrament Meeting and Gage was so sweet. The kids made cards for him and I made him a video montage of pictures of him with the kids as babies up until now. We made his favorites: Roast with potatoes, carrots, and onions, rolls and brownies. He loved his special day.

We love you, Daddy!

3 comments:

  1. What a nice post! I cried when the kids sang in church! SOOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rob, I sure do adore you. I know you are a great dad. You have a beautiful family and I think your wild personality makes your family complete. Betina is lucky to have you BUT you are even luckier to have her!! I hope you had a great father's day - even if you had to go to church (haha). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you, Rob. Thanks for being such a great husband and father.

    ReplyDelete