Thursday, January 7, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BELLA!

Bella turned 3 on January 7th!! I just can't believe it.


More proof that they really do love each other.



We went to Rainforest Cafe for lunch. This is Bella's favorite place - she loves all the animals and the thunderstorms.

Just love this girl.

This little precious spirit has blessed our lives. We learn pure joy from this girl. She is so happy and cheerful, loving and kind. She has a keen ability to sense when you need cheering up. I'll be in a bit of a frenzy doing something and Bella will call out my name. I will answer in sort of a frustrated tone and she'll say, "I just wanted to tell you I love you." She melts my heart. And I love her heart. She cares about others and is quick to share. She wakes up bright and early, before everyone else and runs in excitedly shouting, "Good Morning!!!!" Hugs and kisses all day long. She talks with the cutest lisp and a raspy voice - the combination just is to die for. She loves to sing and sings with a vibrato. Her favorite now is the soundtrack from The Little Mermaid. She likes performing and dancing. And she LOVES Princesses. Belle is her favorite, but she'll take any of them. Sometimes at night, when she's supposed to be in bed, she sneaks into the bathroom and gives her barbies and dolls baths in the sink. She talks to them as she washes their hair.
We love you, darling Bella! May all your wishes come true!!

No comments:

Post a Comment