Wednesday, September 9, 2009

GREAT ADVENTURES



We got this great World Map at Costco, thanks to some friends of mine who told me about this awesome find. I hung it in the hallway at the top of the stairs, which is just at the kids' eye-level. They are always looking at it and asking questions. I decided that each week we would pick a place and learn as much as we can about it. Our first stop was India, of course. We got some books from the library and had so much fun reading about it and looking at all the pictures. It was neat to actually see some of the places and things that my parents have described. Gage kept saying, "Grandma and Papa did that! Grandma and Papa went there!" It was fun. I can't wait to see where our next adventure is!

1 comment:

  1. Betina, I love the idea of picking a different country to learn about. You are so creative! I love my maps too!

    ReplyDelete