Friday, October 15, 2010

BELLY BELL, SWEET PEA

This picture captures Bella perfectly. She is silly, happy, dancing, goofy, and beautiful.

There's a park by our house that is full of dandelions. We love to pick them and make wishes. Each of the kids wishes they could fly.

Bella's wishes: I wish I could be a princess. I wish I could go ice skating. I wish I could have a loose tooth.

Bella is the sweetest, kindest, most affectionate little girl. She'll come up and put her hands on your face and tell you how pretty you look today, or that she loves you, or that she likes what you're wearing. She is always complimenting others. She lights up a room with her smile and laughter. She is such a good listener, usually doing something the FIRST time I ask and doing it with a smile. She is pure, innocent, and good.

Without fail, everytime we're in the car, she'll say:

"Careful not to hit those trees. Careful not to hit that sign!! Careful not to get in a crash!! Put your seatbelt on!!"

I overheard this:
Gage: Bella, stop acting like a 2-year-old.
Bella: I am NOT acting like a 2-year-old. I am 3!!!! I am acting like a 3-year-old!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment