Thursday, March 25, 2010

NEXT QUESTION



Today's journal questions is: Are you the oldest, youngest, or middle child?



I am none of the above. I am 3rd from the youngest, 5th from the oldest of seven children. However, I am the middle girl.

How have I seen the Lord's hand in my life today? Somedays this is harder to do than others. I'm hopeful that the more I practice this exercise, the easier it will be to recognize His hand in all things. Gage caught a butterfly from its perch on our white flowers in front. He was so excited and felt sure it was the very same butterfly we had in our butterfly garden. Who knows? Maybe. It made me stop for a moment and feel grateful for Springtime and all the beauty that comes with it: flowers blooming, trees greening, butterflies flitting. Ahhhh, how I love Arizona in the Springtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment