Wednesday, September 11, 2013

FUNNY KID QUOTES

Bella: Do grown-ups make mistakes and pee their pants too?

Gage: I like Justin Bieber's songs but I don't like his pants.

Bella: Please, please tell them my hair looks like this because I have lice. (embarassed by her messy hair, and not the lice?!)

Bella: Hey Mom! You have three stomachs!

Bella: I'm going to tell the builder to build my house next to yours so that if I ever want to smoke or drink alcohol I can call you and see if its a good idea.

Bella: Even though I get older I'm still going to need to ask you stuff.

Bella: I'm going to need you to decide who I'm going to marry because I don't know.

Gage: I bet you were good at homework when you were a little girl. Except you had to write your homework on a stone.

Gage: I'm starting to forget Roxy and I don't want to forget her. I miss her and love her so much.

While doing chores, Bella asks, "Hey, Mom! do you think Heavenly Father is enjoying this?"

Gage: Do boys go to spas? 'Cause I need to get a massage to get some of this stress out.

Bella: Mommy, you aren't chubby, you're beautiful!

Bella: Does Satan like rainbows?

Paisley: I just tooted and it smells like popcorn!

Paisley: (After getting a timeout in the car for acting out) "I'm gonna marry Satan!"

Gage: Did you go to college, or no? Me: Yes, I did. Gage: No wonder you're so nice.

Paisley: How come grown ups don't have to ask permission?

Paisley: Looking at the mini urn with Grandma Powers' ashes... "Is Grandma in THERE???? She's in there???? What the heck????"

Paisley: I'm going to land on my bottom because our bottom is squishy and squishy doesn't hurt.

Bella: Minnie Mouse has the best eyelashes!

Bella: This is pure happiness!

Bella: Does God love Satan? (Wow, that's a doozy. DOES He?)

Bella rarely gets in trouble because she really does make good choices most of the time. This one day I was really on edge and I had a short fuse. She did something in the car that upset me and I really got after her. I overreacted. She tried to apologize and I wouldn't let her and I told her not to talk. She started to cry and I could see that I really hurt her feelings. She really doesn't like upsetting me. So, being obedient, she did the "I love you" sign with her hand (our family thing) as a way to say sorry and that she still loves me. Oh, this girl. I felt so bad!

Bella: Mom, if you say no......Wah, wah, wah!!!!!

While watching a commercial of UFC, Paisley says, "That HAS to hurt."

No comments:

Post a Comment