Monday, September 9, 2013

20+ RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

1. I love music

2. I love dancing

3. I used to dream of working in the FBI

4. I used to want to be a motivational speaker

5. I love singing


6. My favorite movie is the sound of music

7. I love sports of all kinds

8. I am very competitive

9. My favorite number is 12...it was my jersey number in all sports growing up
10. I'm more of a homebody than I let on
11. My favorite food is Mexican
12. I am a perfectionist who never comes close and it tortures me
13. I love to read
14. My nickname from kids at school was BB for "Big Boobs". I didn't like it.
15. My nickname from my siblings is 'Tin and my mom called me Dolly. I love both of these.
16. I have a crazy fear of bugs...mostly cockroaches
17. I love my family more than they know
18. I love the savior
19. I sometimes wonder if Heavenly Father really knows and loves me but I know for certain that I
love Him
20. I am a rule follower
21. I'm a stickler for punctuality
22. I have a photographic memory
23. I make lots of lists and get a thrill out of checking things off

24. I don't really like talking on the phone, partly because I can't hear that well

No comments:

Post a Comment