Thursday, September 4, 2008

GAGE'S FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL


Gage started preschool on Tuesday, September 3rd, at Kerri Robinson's house. He goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 to 11:30. He LOVES it and is already doing such fun things. For me, the best part is he is learning good manners, respecting his teacher and others, how to talk at an appropriate decibel (inside voice, whisper, etc.) - things like that. The worst part is that he isn't home. We miss him, Bella especially as she asks for him all day, and on days like today where he played with his friend and classmate, Reese, after school all day we really missed him. He came home and I had so many questions about his day and was so happy to see him. He just responded, "I don't remember" and "I'm really tired".

3 comments:

  1. Gage, How can you be that old? Preschool already! Your mom says you are learning lots of things that make her happy. Keep it up!
    Grandma and Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betina, I am so excited to learn that you blog too! I think you are such a beautiful person- you simply radiate goodness and grace. I can see all of the good things you are doing with your children. I am glad we are doing it together cause it is so good to hear your great advice and perspective on motherhood.

    ReplyDelete