Saturday, January 3, 2009

IT'S COMING....

I really don't know how all of you have found the time to post, not only once, but multiple times since Thanksgiving!! I'm a total blog loser. I made a resolution to be better about it to be sure I capture my family's thoughts and memories. But, I just got home from a LOVELY tenth anniversary trip with my hubby and cannot start the resolution just yet.

(Just to be clear, I don't actually think anyone is waiting on pins and needles for me to post my mindless babbles, but I am anxious to get them down before I forget them!! I forget EVERYTHING lately!!)

1 comment:

  1. What? I'm always ready to read a good update from you! You are a great writer, always making me laugh. And who doesn't want to hear about your ADORABLE kiddos?! I hope you had a great trip to SD. Jealous. Mike and I cleaned our carpets and garage to celebrate (haha), but what do you do when your mother-in-law offers to watch Natalie ALL DAY LONG?! You clean, right! :)

    ReplyDelete